Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Bucket List

I decided to enter this contest and thus I am posting about things I want to do before I kick the bucket. These are not in order of importance, but in the order I thought of them today.

1. Go skydiving--hopefully with one of my boys when they are old enough.
2. Go to Germany with B and drink beer and eat chocolate.
3. Go para-sailing with my sister.
4. Get a knitting pattern published in a magazine (or e-magazine).
5. Have a girls weekend away with my sister and best friend.
6. Go on a family trip to Alaska, Australia or Africa. J would be SO thrilled.
7. Design a knitting pattern that other people actually knit (one more complex than the Purse Scarf and the One Skein Chunky Cowl.)
8. Help make the world a better place.
9. Raise my boys to be confident, caring individuals.
10. Celebrate my 60th (at least) wedding anniversary.
11. Use all the yarn in my stash :).
12. Learn how to do something athletic--play tennis, score a soccer goal, hit a baseball, throw and catch a football, throw a basketball into the basket, go snowboarding or surfing--something that teaches me new skills and that I can play with my boys.
13. Take dance lessons with B.
14. Meet my grandchildren.
15. Go whale watching.
16. Knit B a sweater that he LOVES.

This was fun. I'm sure I will think of more things. How many of these do you think I will actually do? I hope all of them.

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.

So what's on your bucket list?

No comments: