Friday, October 26, 2007

I do still knit

I've been a bit of a slacker knitter and blogger recently, but wanted to share one of my recent knits. I wanted to knit little pumpkin hats for my newest nephew and nieces since they are too small for costumes this Halloween. Anyway, I have yet to meet them so I wasn't sure exactly what size to make the hats. So I made up my own preemie pumpkin hat pattern, made three of them and mailed them off to Virginia without taking a picture--oops!
But I just got these pics from my sister-in-law, Shelley.
I think I may have made the hats a touch too small, but they look pretty cute anyway.

Reed, Mary and Madeline

I think they really like them.

Happy almost Halloween, everyone!

5 comments:

sophanne said...

I don't think your hats made them cry- they've just been reading each others bibs!

they're adorable.

Anonymous said...

They are great! Good job.

Yarnhog said...

Even my husband laughed at those pictures. They are so cute--hats and babies alike!

Haley said...

thanks, everyone for your nice comments, but extra thanks to sophanne for making me laugh!

Debra said...

So cute Haley.
Nice job!