Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photo Friday: Rainbow Cardigan Edition

I finished John's Rainbow Cardigan. Lots of rainbowy goodness. I like the way the inside looks so much, I almost turned it inside out.
I forced John to model his sweater during a hot and humid Texas afternoon.
Are we done yet?
Silliness ensued.
Cheese!
Norm likes the sweater too.
He thinks it tastes delicious!

Pattern: Kid's Top-down Raglan by Gail Tanquary (Ann Norling #53)
Pattern Style I used: Crewneck Cardigan
Size: 4
Yarn: Patons Astra (100% Acrylic) (50g/ 1.75 oz/approx. 133yd)
Color: Paint Box Varg.
I used about 2 1/2 skeins.
Gauge (for me): 5 stitches/inch on Size 6 needles
Needles: Size 6 and Size 4 (24" circular)
Buttons: to be decided

For more info on this pattern, see this post about Norm's cardigan (same pattern, smaller size).

1 comment:

Lydee said...

that is a pretty cool sweater. the pic of norm eating it cracked me up!