Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you, Teachers!

My boys are both in preschool this year and they both have wonderful teachers! As an end-of-the-school-year thank you gift, they decorated reusable water bottles and made snack mix for their teachers.

I didn't take any pics of the water bottle decorating, but here is a picture of the snack mix making:

Our snack mix was really simple. It includes Honey Nut Cheerios, Chickadees (cheesy bird-shaped crackers), Pretzel Goldfish and M&Ms.

We did equal parts Cheerios, Chickadees and goldfish. I did a smaller portion of M&Ms (about 3/4 the amount of the other ingredients).
Here's a copy of what I wrote on the note I made to go with the snack mix:

A special snack mix to thank you for all you do!
Cheerios to thank you for always cheering on my child.

A school of Goldfish to thank you for making school a place my child loves.

Chickadees to thank you for teaching my little chickadee so much.

M&Ms to thank you for your sweetness.


I really am so thankful for all that these teachers do.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

so thoughtful of you guys to do!