Top Ten Things I am Thankful For
10. Knitting (I find it so rewarding and love that it gives me such peace.)
9. Naptime (When else would I blog?)
8. Our finances (I know that in this crazy economy, we have been relatively unharmed and I am thankful for that.)
7. Our home (I feel so lucky that we are able to live in such an affordable area and that we have a great home to raise our family in.)
6. My job as a stay-at-home mom (I feel so very blessed that I am able to stay home with my children. I know that many moms are not so lucky. Thank you, B!)
5. Our health (Christie's cancer has reminded me how thankful I should be that we are healthy. It is something that I definitely take for granted.)
4. Our great friends (new ones in Texas and old ones in Ohio and elsewhere)
3. Our plentiful and wonderful family (I love that we not only have great parents and siblings, but tons of aunts, uncles and cousins.)
2. Zoe (my baby girl)
1. J, N and B (my boys)
And some pics from our trip to Ohio:
J loved playing with all of B's old toys--especially this Sesame Street Little People set.N had his first taste of ice cream with his grandpa.
Fun with Sesame Street finger puppets and a train set. Do you notice a Sesame Street theme yet?N loved his Uncle M.J loved doing puzzles with everyone. This one was Lady and the Tramp (100 pieces).N and Grandma.Thanksgiving Day: W, the newest addition to the family, and N.J and me.J's Thanksgiving Feast: A bowl of corn.Everyone enjoys the feast, including Milo the dog.More family feasting.Isn't Milo a cutie?
Hanging out with our old neighbors.
We also had a great night at my friend Erica's house where I got to see all my "mommy" friends and J got to see all of his buddies. It was so much fun, but I didn't get any good pics. Thanks, Erica, for hosting and organizing a fun night out!