Saturday, September 3, 2011

My little men are growing up

What a week. J finished week two of Kindergarten. He is still going without any protest or tears. He has a lot to say when he gets home so I think he likes it. I still give a huge sigh of relief each day when I drop him off happy. He's still exhausted (and emotional) after school, but I'm hoping that will get better as he adjusts to his new schedule.

This week the boys went to the dentist. No cavities :)! J has gotten 3 of his 6 year molars already and the 4th is on its way. The dentist told me that he should start losing baby teeth soon. That same night, J got his first homework packet from school. Wow! He is really growing up so quickly!

N is slowly adjusting to getting up earlier and losing half of his naptime. He's grumpy but good. Yesterday he told me that I was his best friend.

I am one lucky mama. Just had to share.

No comments: