Here's a quick look back at my knitting accomplishments in 2009:
1. I knitted around 30 finished items in 2009 (including 14 gifts, 4 paid projects, 6 items for my boys, and 6 items for myself).
2. I knitted my first items from Interweave Knits (after getting this magazine for over two years) including this, this, this and this.
3. I did entrelac for the first time (a scarf for my mother-in-law). This was also my first time using the famous Noro.
4. I knitted for me! Three lovely tops.
5. I did my first mini-knitalong (the Socktopus).
6. I did my first real knitalong (the Textured Circle Shrug).
7. I knit ten toys including these adorable Rebecca Danger softies.
8. I wrote four knitting patterns available on this blog including a cowl, a finger puppet, a blanket and a scarf.
9. I somehow managed to become even more addicted to knitting than I was before and I can't wait to do lots more knitting in 2010!