Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Babies

I promised some Little Man eye candy. I only have a few pics because he's currently sick with a high fever virus and isn't feeling very photogenic. His fever is down from 102 to 100 and he seems to be on the mend. (Fingers crossed). I'm listening to his happy snoring as we speak. Anyway, here are a few pics of Little Man and one of my baby girls.
Little Man showing off his out of control, I-need-a-haircut hair.
Close-up of Little Man's great hair.

Little Man supervises Brian as he rakes the leaves.

My girls, Zoe and Pauli, curled up asleep on the sofa.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Ravelry. Just wanted to say that I really liked your last post about love - I agree with many of the things you said. And your little boy's adorable. =)

Anonymous said...

Ack, that's a big sick for a little man! Clarabel and Ken raked up our leaves this morning.

Carol said...

I hope little man is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sick littles are not fun. I hope your little feels better soon. Also, can you send Brian to rake the leaves at my house? My neighbors would so appreciate it!

Lydee said...

love the pics! Little man is getting big! The girls look so sweet!

Lydee said...

congratulations on your pregnancy! That's wonderful, I'm so happy for all 3 soon to be 4 of you!