Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Thankful Edition


Hey everyone. I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. We spent ours with my family in Virginia and had a blast. Little Man LOVED hanging out with his cousins and Mooma and Papa. I loved seeing my family and FINALLY meeting the triplets. They are adorable. We ate well (including my first Haley-made pumpkin pies) and played well (lots of time with cousins including a visit to the Natural Bridge Zoo). Anyway, I am very thankful for everything this Thanksgiving. So, of course, I wanted to do a related Top Ten Tuesday topic. To help narrow it down a little because there is SO much to be thankful for...this week's Top Ten Tuesday Topic is



Top Ten People I Am Thankful For




10. My internet friends (You are there for me even though I've never met most of you in person. Thanks for your kind comments and words of encouragement. Of course, I thought of Julie when eating that pumpkin pie)



9. My extended family (Even though you're all crazy, I love you all so much!)



8. My in-laws, not just my mother- and father-in-law, but the whole Lottig/Marlowe clan. (But especially my mother-in-law and father-in-law: You who took such good care of my girls while we were in Virginia and who take such good care of us when we're in town.)



7. Old friends, you know who you are. (You are always there when I need you. We may not see each other very often anymore, but I know you will always be there for me.)



6. My nephews and nieces (You are some of the coolest little people I have ever met. You enrich my life every time I'm with you. I feel so blessed that you are all so healthy and happy.)



5. My sister and my brother (Despite the picking or maybe because of it, you will always be two of my favorite people.)



4. My parents (You are always so good to me. You made this trip another wonderful, wonderful week. You always make me feel so loved.)



3. My new baby due in May (Oh the ways you will change my life.)



2. My Little Man (Can't imagine my life without you.)



1. My husband (Honey, where do I even start? You are the greatest.)

4 comments:

Carol said...

A lovely list!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you!! Blog friends are great, they've gotten me through many tough spots.

Next time I am swearing trying to get my 2 kids into their carseats I am going to remember that picture of the triplets.

Lydee said...

Beautiful! What wonderful things to think about and be thankful for!

JulieFrick said...

Maybe a pumpkin pie in the fridge would make these endless Fricklet nights easier.... I'll have to try that!