Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Late Night Edition

Somehow it's Tuesday again already. For various reasons, I have had a lot of restless, awake-a-lot nights. As I've been lying in bed, I've been spending a lot of time thinking and sometimes I even use my extra time to have little conversations with God about life and what not. Most recently, I've been talking to him a lot about Little Man and about my nephews and nieces. I have such high hopes for them all despite the crazy world we live in. So this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is



Top Ten Things I Hope for My Children (I hope to have at least one more.)



10. I hope they will be financially responsible.



9. I hope they will have a good work ethic.



8. I hope they will find a career that they are passionate about and truly enjoy.



7. I hope they will enjoy nature, books, time with their family, music and crafts.



6. I hope they will be more athletic than me or at least not as scared to try.



5. I hope they will find true love.



4. I hope they will grow up to be confident in themselves.



3. I hope they will grow up to be both caring and kind.



2. I hope they will always treat others with respect.



1. I hope they will always know how very loved they are.



Hope you are all having a great week. Happy Fall! If you're a parent or just love a good blog post, you must read Julie's latest. She touches my heart everytime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful list. You've certainly touched my heart with this post. Little man is blessed.

Anonymous said...

I second #6. I am so wosie on a soccer field.