Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royal Wedding Hoopla

I can't say that I care all that much about the upcoming royal wedding, but I do find all the hoopla somewhat entertaining.

Today I saw this story about the royal wedding recreated in Legos. The detail is amazing. Click on the link and check it out. It even includes wedding guests like a very pregnant Victoria Beckham and Elton John with his husband and their new baby.

But my favorite is this book that someone in my local knitting group found and shared. It's called Knit Your Own Royal Wedding. Check out this article about it. It has great pictures of the dolls. I love that it includes extra patterns for you to knit yourself as a wedding guest. The corgis are adorable! LOVE it! Get your copy here.

I just hope that Kate Middleton and Prince William have a sense of humor about it all. And that they snap up some of these hilarious keepsakes to look back on fondly one day and laugh at all the craziness.

No comments: