Monday, July 19, 2010

Tons and Tons of Beach Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the over 300 that I took on our family beach trip.

N hugging my mom. He LOVES his Mooma. "Mooma. Mooma. Mooma." That's all we hear around here these days.


N and my dad. I see so much of my dad in N and I love it.



N, Buckethead.


My nephew Michael with his first sandfiddler. It was so much fun to see the children get as excited about sandfiddlers as we did as children.



J with his cousins Joe and Lizzie.



My nephew Joe.



J laughing :).



Michael and J. They had SO much fun together.



My nephew Reed.



J, Joe and Lizzie playing the "sink" game. This happened at least once a day.



B and N in the ocean. N LOVED the ocean. As my sister put it, he's a wave junkie. He'd get smacked in the face by a wave and say "more!"



N enjoying the ocean.



My nieces Madeline and Mary.



Silliness. Lizzie, J and Michael in pipe cleaner glasses. N joined in for the photo.



B with N's "boogie board." It's just his size.



My little surfer boy.



J and Michael having a blast. I was so excited to see J finally enjoy the ocean for the first time this year. He didn't like going really deep but he loved the shallows and riding the waves on his boogie board.



Look at that face! This made my heart SO happy.



Madeline was also a wave junkie and looked like a little surfer girl on her boogie board.



J. He looks so grown up sometimes!



My niece Lizzie. Another ocean junkie and one tough cookie.




J loves to have B swing him around like this.



N spent a LOT of time with Aunt Cat. She was kind enough to feed his wave habit often :).



N playing his favorite car game: shoe hand.


I don't think the pictures do it justice, but they show some of our fun and the adorableness of all the children in my family. I just feel so blessed! Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Jadielady said...

I really miss the days when all my cousins and aunt and uncles would go to the beach together. Your family will treasure these memories when they're older!

Yarnhog said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures. Those are the pictures you'll be smiling over 30 years from now. :)