Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was filled with crafting and sewing for me this year. I made this:

A "field journal" to hold food for the animals he was rescuing.

And this:
A rescue pack--for J's Diego costume.

I made these:
For N's "Poley" or polar bear costume.

Here they are on Halloween:
As you can see, N refused to even try on his polar bear "sweater" and J decided to wear his Spiderman costume from last year. Oh well.

At least J wore the Diego costume to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat and his school Halloween parade.

B and I also got invited to an adult Halloween costume party this year. J decided we should be Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. So I made a hooded cape for me and a furry tunic with tail, hood and ears for B.

Anyway, hope you all had a fun-filled Halloween!

I'm ready to take a break from sewing and get back to my knitting. I am ALMOST finished with my Salina sweater and can't wait to get it finished. Maybe one day it will get cold enough here in Texas to actually wear it. Maybe :).

No comments: