Thursday, November 11, 2010

Like Mommy!

Please excuse the sideways photos in this post. Blogger is not liking my photos today and keeps reorienting them.


Good Night Moon has been one of N's favorite books for a while. I have to say that it has a fond place in my heart too because it features a lovely knitting bunny.

Anyway, N has recently started requesting this book again every night. When he gets to this page:
He says, "Like Mommy!" I assume he means the knitting and I am happy. Although maybe he means the old lady part or maybe the whispering "hush." Hmmm...

Anyway, today we were reading and we got to this page:
And N said, "Like Daddy!"

Not sure what that's all about.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hmmmmm. It does set the imagination moving, doesn't it?

Lydee said...

lol! that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My girls loved this book too. There is a traveling puppet theater that does an amazing show for this story. If it ever comes to TX you have to check it out.