Monday, August 22, 2011

It's official

J started Kindergarten today. I was not worried about him growing up or sad that my little guy was starting real school. I was just really anxious that he would cry or get upset, but he did great. No tears. No clinging. No begging me to stay. I was SO relieved.

Here are some pics on our way in school. The first one he is in mid-blink. The second one is blurry. I stopped after two because I didn't want to harass him before his first day of Kindergarten. I was very proud that I let him wear his new Lego Star Wars t-shirt and not the polo and plaid shorts I wanted him to wear.

After school, we met some friends at Sonic for milkshakes. One of my friends was kind of enough to take this sweaty pic.

All in all, a good day. Hope the rest of the week goes as well.

Oh yeah, and I joined the PTA. Wish me luck :).

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Sweet! Can't believe our little guys are so growned up!