Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Turtle

N has decided that he is a turtle. Even with our 108+F days, he insists on sleeping totally encased in his quilt.


He gets so wrapped up in there that I worry he can't breath. He wakes up drenched in sweat. I have to wash his quilt about every three days (it's actually a bit gross). But he is a happy little turtle.

Since J started Kindergarten this week, we have all been getting up early. We have to leave the house at 7:30AM. I've had to wake N up over an hour before he usually wakes up on his own. Needless to say, he is a bit tired. Yesterday when I went to wake him up from his nap, I found encased in his quilt (see picture above).

I got him unwrapped (see picture below).


And he was STILL sound asleep. Oh, my little turtle is tried. Glad he's got two more weeks to adjust before he heads to preschool.

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Awwww...cuteness!