Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Excuses Edition

I can't seem to get anything done these days. So this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is

Top Ten Reasons I'm Not __________ ing
(Fill in the blank with any verb and it's probably true.)

10. I'm tired.

9. The Indians are in the play-offs.

8. The Indians are actually playing well (for the most part) and thus I'm even more tempted to stay up.

7. Brian is still unemployed.

6. Brian's been "working" from home (unpaid, but still working a lot) and has been on the phone and the computer a lot.

5. Little Man has been waking up early.

4. Little Man has been taking short naps.

3. Little Man has strep.

2. I might have strep.

1. Did I mention I'm tired?

The only thing I have been able to keep up with (sort of) is this, started by Erin of Pepperknit. See my pictures here if you want. Hope you all are doing well. Happy living life to its fullest! I'll be catching up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tired, yeah I hear you!