Friday, October 12, 2007

Little Man: Park Edition

Little Man has not had a good week. His sleep schedule has been all wonky. He's been waking up really early (sometime between 5 and 6AM) each morning, then passing out in the car before lunch, and then taking a maximum of an hour long afternoon nap. So then he's exhausted and wants to go to bed early and then gets up early, etc. Not fun for me or him! But today he seems to finally be back on track. Let's see. He's about to hit the one hour mark for his nap. Hopefully he'll sleep for at least two. Anyway, for some Friday fun I'm posting some pictures from the park about a week ago. I've been meaning to share, but hadn't slowed down with the no napping/early rising that's been going on. Hope you enjoy Little Man and his park antics.


That was one big hill he climbed. I was so proud! Hope you all have a great weekend. Happy knitting and otherwise relaxing!

4 comments:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

Wow!!! That is a huge hill for little man to climb,good job.

It must have something to do with his age 'cause Nate is experiencing the same sleep patterns

Yarnhog said...

What a fun park day!

When he was that age, my younger son always wanted a three-hour nap in the afternoon, and then he'd be up until 11 pm. I ended up having to keep him up all afternoon so that he would go to bed at a reasonable time. It was really hard. He was so groggy, and I would keep waking him up over and over. I felt awful, but I did eventually get him on a manageable schedule--at the expense, however, of the afternoon nap.

Lydee said...

Love it, thank you for sharing such nice pictures. It looks like you all had fun.