Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Take the Good with the Bad

Brian did NOT get the job he interviewed for on Friday. But on a happy note, they were impressed with him and are passing on his information to anther person for another job opening in the company. So something good may still come of it. Feeling calmer just knowing for now. Thanks for the kind and supportive comments.

We're heading to Virginia tomorrow to spend some time with my family. My brother's triplets are getting baptized this weekend and Brian and I are Madeline's godparents. It ought to be fun. Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend. Enjoy being with family.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a change of scenery might not be a bad thing! Yes, good to know even if it's not totally good news. Might be too busy but I'll try calling at your sister's tomorrow.

Debra said...

Haley,

Thanks for the 'you make my day award'. Nice!

Give the triplets kisses, they are so cute. I would say 3 babies in one shot is (work of course) but also a huge blessing. How'd she swing that?

BTW, my husband is in Virginia Beach this weekend. In case you are going there. ;o)

Lydee said...

Haley, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Prayers that Brian finds employment soon. Hug little man, and enjoy this time with your family.

Debra said...

Haley,

I wanted to pass this info onto you. This deal is SWEET. I've been stocking up the freezer with bacon & sausage. It goes on until 2/17/08. Hope this helps you out.

Go here:
http://www.imommies.com/financial-resources/saving/stock-the-pantry-013108-free-groceries.htm