Thursday, January 24, 2008

You Make My Day!

Thank you, Lydee, for being so kind as to give me my first blog award!

Lydee gave me the "You Make My Day" Award and now I have these instructions to follow:

Instructions: "Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."


So after some delay, here are the blogs that I pass this award onto:

Julie at Fricknits
Lydee at Thoughts of a Sometimes Stay at Home Mom
Sophanne at beckyknitstoo
Kristin at A Few Things to Say...
Suzanne at Yarnhog
Nova at Novamade
Cheryl at yarnbee
Anny at Annypurls
Carol at An Island Girl/Knitting Nanna
Debra at Winding the Skein

Thank you all for sharing your lives with me! There are so many lovely blogs out there. If only I had more time to explore them all. For more great blogs, please see "Where I Get My Fix" in the righthand margin of my blog.

6 comments:

Yarnhog said...

Thanks, Haley! Congratulations, too. You deserve the recognition.

Lydee said...

Thanks again, I look forward to checking out the other blogs.

sophanne said...

Thanks Haley- what lydee says too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Carol said...

Aww, Thank you Haley You're so sweet!((hugs))

nova said...

Well, thank you very much! You make my day too!