Monday, January 14, 2008

Virginia Reel

We went to Virginia for a belated Christmas celebration from January 1st through January 8th. It was strange to not have been there for the actual Christmas, but this belated visit was great fun and actually much more relaxing. We had lots of time hanging out with my parents, my sister and her family and my brother and his family. Little Man LOVED hanging out with his cousins. There are tons of cute photos, but I'm limited on time and energy so I'm just including photos of my brother's triplets and two movies. The first movie is of Little Man's cousins, Michael, Joe and Lizzie, dancing to a Santa on a motorcycle someone gave my dad. The second movie is my little guy dancing to an Elmo Christmas movie. I've never tried doing movies on blogger before so I hope these work. They are both pretty adorable.

Madeline

Mary


Reed (yawning)



I hope these pictures and movies bring smiles to your face. Sophanne just reminded me that it's been forever since a Top Ten Tuesday post. Maybe I'll do a Top Ten Thursday post this week. Until then, I hope you all are doing well.

5 comments:

Carol said...

awww...Love the videos little man is quite the little dancer :)

Anonymous said...

great photos and videos! the triplets look so big (i mean, relatively :) and will and john would make quite the dancing duo!

sophanne said...

dem babeez iz adorable-I can't even begin to imagine 3 at once (not having had any)

Yarnhog said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good time.

Lydee said...

Haley, you make my day award! I gave it to you on my blog!