The piece is a little giraffe pillow for my newest neighbor, our good friends' first baby. I altered the pattern slightly so I could put his name on it. Anyway, after multiple tries with the first stupid letter (I think I frogged those 9 rows at least 5 times), I had gotten this far:
Unfortunately, due to lack of sleep and the fact I was watching the horribly long, yet surprisingly uneventful, 2nd movie of the Pirates of the Caribbean threesome, I thought that I was doing a good job. But as you can see from the picture, I was NOT.
So I frogged back until all intarsia was removed and started yet again. With much better results.
So happy I took the time to redo. Intarsia and I might be friends yet.