Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Doll Legs

I decided if I was going to make eight Christmas presents and part of two Halloween costumes and continue to knit, I better get busy. So today during J's rest time and N's nap time, I made four pairs of doll legs.

First, thank you for all your feedback on fabric options! The Scotties fabric was a clear favorite, so here is my first pair of legs:

I just love these little birdcages and they got two votes, so here's my second pair:

The Red Polka Dot/Blue Birds and Trees combo got several votes, so these are my next pair:


I couldn't quite decide which fabric to use for the dress and which to use for the legs, so this is my fourth pair:

I have to say those birds look pretty darn adorable as tights. Might just have to go with this one.

At this point, my plan is to make at least three of these dolls for my three oldest nieces. Still deciding on what to make for my youngest niece and my four nephews.

No comments: