Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Photo Recap: Part 1--the tree

First, I wanted to let everyone know that Little Man and I are both doing much better now. He only threw up on Friday night and has been doing pretty well ever since. We're still limiting his diet so hopefully his stomach will remain strong as we start reintroducing less bland foods.

I started choosing Christmas pictures to share and realized I had way too many to squish into one post so I'm doing this in installments. Here's the first part. These are all photos related to our Christmas tree. Yes, we're one of those families that get a real tree. I grew up with white pine, but we decided to branch out this year and ended up with a Balsam Fir. I really liked it.

Little Man helps Brian set up the tree stand.
A nice employee at this nursery took our family photo. Unfortunately, we did not end up buying a tree here. They were way too expensive. But don't we look like a nice little tree-hunting family?
We didn't get one at this nursery either, but look at the cool "tree" of animals they had? Little Man thought this was very cool. Much, much cooler than the Santa who was walking around. Santa was treated like a pariah.
Little Man at Home Depot where we ended up getting our tree. It was very inexpensive and turned out to be quite lovely in my opinion.
Our tree decorated.
Little Man enjoys playing with my nativity and his nativity that were set up under the tree. He just loves his farm animals these days.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Glad to hear you both are better!
being sick is no fun especially at this time of the year. the tree is lovely and it's funny but Nate played with the Nativity the same way I think he thought it was a toy just for him!

Anonymous said...

Whew, glad things are looking up healthwise!!!!