Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

Little Man started throwing up last night..while I was at a wake (a friend's mom passed away). Poor Brian was home alone while Little Man threw up in 4 different rooms in the house in about 10 minutes. I arrived home just in time to help clean up the 7th round of throw up. Poor Little Man was looking so pitiful. On a happy note, he made it threw the rest of the night without more throwing up. Oh, I hope he gets healthy soon. Brian said he was just so confused every time he threw up.

3 comments:

Joker said...

Happy Holidays!!! Take loads care :D

Lydee said...

Oh poor little man. It is so hard to watch your little one be sick, and feel so helpless. Feel better soon little man!

Anonymous said...

Ugh.....vomiting is my worst kid thing, I think so far. Will was running around playing with his cousins and we were trying to give him food and he ended up puking right on his great grandmother's couch. merry christmas! pass the wipes :) hope he is feeling better soon!