Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No, I didn't drop off the face of the earth

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged. Life has just been extra busy with the holidays. We had a small get-together on the 15th which was huge fun, but time consuming despite my direct attempts to make it less time consuming. I'm almost done with my 120 or so Christmas cards that I send out. My Christmas shopping (what little I did on our jobless budget) is done and presents are wrapped. I only have a few more Christmas gifts to make. Then I'll actually have time (and hopefully motivation) to blog again. Thanks for your patience. I've been tagged to share 7 Weird Things about myself so that will be coming soon. Now...to narrow it down to 7. Hmmm... Have a happy holiday season and I'll catch up with you all soon.

2 comments:

sophanne said...

glad you're still out there- looking forward to weirdness!

Anonymous said...

I was afraid that you were too busy throwing up.
Christmas is always Chaos no matter how I try to avoid it.
We'll have a big blogger reunion in the new year.