Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a ...

I had my ultrasound today (19 weeks) and everything went great. I found out we are having another little boy. Very exciting! The little guy was very active during the ultrasound and at one point the technician said something about "jumping jacks." It was pretty funny. He's measuring right on target and everything seemed good. The big challenge now will be choosing his name. I like to use family names and since this will be the fifth little boy on my side of the family and the third on Brian's side of the family, it will be even more challenging to come up with a good name that hasn't been used. But I think I'm up to the challenge.

As to those who are waiting for Part 2 of the Christmas recap, it is delayed because I was having issues uploading pictures to Blogger tonight. It may have to wait until we return from Virginia around the 7th. Sorry! Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's! We'll be spending the day driving to Virginia. Off to enjoy a quiet New Year's Eve with my honey. Have a good one!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Happy New Year... and happy baby boy to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy news! and Happy New Year.
Hpoe you have a great celebration.

Lydee said...

Wonderful, I'm happy that the baby is healthy and growing well!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great news!!! Enjoyed catching up with your sis a bit today on the phone :) Look forward to catching up when you return!

Taylor, PK & Fin said...

Happy New Year! Missed seeing you at home...maybe next year we'll get together with all the boys :) Congrats on wonderful baby boy #2 and good luck with a name! I find boys names to be so much harder, but I know you can do it!

Sheila said...

Congratulations! You are due the same time as my daughter. She is having a girl. Happy New Year!

Yarnhog said...

Congratulations! You are the third person I know expecting a boy at the same time. I'm glad to hear he is healthy and active. Good luck to you!