Today is my eighth wedding anniversary. I feel so very blessed to be married to the most wonderful man I know. I hope we have many, many, many more years together. I can only imagine the adventures we will have. In celebration of our anniversary, this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is...
Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband
10. He makes me the most delicious desserts--what girl could resist that?
9. He gives the most amazing hugs!
8. He's been very positive about our move to Texas, but I know he really misses his family and I love that about him. He's a good person with a good heart.
7. He's not afraid to be silly; in fact, he may be the silliest person I know. Silly dancing is his specialty.
6. He always does his very best when working no matter what the job is.
5. He loves our dogs and is still mourning Pauli's death.
4. He puts up with my sub par cleaning and uninspired cooking--and does both when I'm really slacking.
3. He's an incredible father to John and Norm and is truly sad when he has to leave them to go to work each day.
2. He always manages to make me feel sexy even when I'm in my pajamas, with no make-up and major bedhead.
1. He can always make me smile.
To see some fun pictures from our past together, go here (last year's Top Ten Tuesday: Anniversary Edition.)
May you all be blessed in life and love!