Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Anniversary Edition

On August 12th, B and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. If you count the years we were dating and engaged, we have now been together for 12 years! Isn't that crazy? We were such babies when we first got together. Anyway, I am so incredibly grateful to have found such a wonderful man to share my life with (cheesy, but true). So this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is:

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband

The early days in college--look at those baby faces!

10. He understands my need to go see my family as often as possible.
We ended up spending our anniversary apart because I went to Virginia for my nephew's birthday and he stayed in Ohio because of work. Luckily, B understands me and wasn't upset about it. We just celebrated before and after.

Just graduated

9. He cooks (a few times a week) and cleans (when the house gets really bad).

Visiting B in Scotland during grad school

8. He bakes me yummy desserts.

A Valentine's Day cake and a slightly naughty card


7. He's passionate about what he does and always wants to do things right.

Our first Halloween in Ohio. Can you guess which pumpkin is B's?



6. He laughs outloud while watching television.
I love it when I'm doing something in the other room and I hear him laughing at whatever he is watching. Sometimes it's just a funny commercial that he's seen before, but he still laughs outloud at it. I just love it.


Leaving our wedding. B bought the hats while at a World Brewing Conference in Orlando.



5. He's a good Samaritan.
Just recently, he pulled over because he saw a young man and his wife pushing their broken down car. B helped the guy push the car about half a mile down the road to a service station.



At the beach in 2001.

4. He's a great father to our Little Man and the girls.

At a wedding in 2004.

3. I think he's the sexiest man alive.


On a trip to Niagara Falls in 2005.


Where we had this in our room. He was wonderful enough to think it was great!


2. He makes me feel like I'm the sexiest woman alive.


The three of us at Easter 2007.

1. He's not afraid to be silly and he can always make me laugh.


At the beach in July 2007 with Little Man


Thanks for reading this "cheesy, but true" edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Sorry for the poor picture quality--most of them are pictures of prints. Hope you are all having a week filled with love and laughter!
Edited 12/3/08

5 comments:

Lydee said...

Love it! That is so sweet and inspirational! I may have to do one too if only for the old crack me up pictures!
: )

Yarnhog said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. Our 11th anniversary is on August 24th, and we've been together over 14 years. (I was 15 when we met. Really. And 19 when our oldest was born. Which explains how I am 29 now. Are you buying any of this?)

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary! Great post. My husband it really into pumpkin carving, I am off to tell him about your hubby's pumpkin.

Carol said...

Happy Anniversary! The pictures are lovely.
Your dress was beautiful.
Have a great day.

Taylor, PK & Fin said...

Happy Anniversary!! 2007 will mark 7 years for us too...in Sept. I think that will mark about 11 1/2 years together total. You got us beat my a whole 6 months!! As usual, awesome pics...I'm such a slacker with my blog compared to you! You go!