Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Darn!

Well, I had my first major Knitting Olympics/Ravelympics setback tonight. I did NOT finish my first sleeve or start my second. Instead, I knit two extra repeats of an eight row decrease and then knit sixteen rows even before realizing my mistake. After ripping back and getting my stitches back on the needles properly, I am heading to bed. I am tempted to stay up and finish the sleeve, but I am tired and afraid I will do something stupid again. Darn you distracting ice dancing! Darn you busy life that kept me from knitting much the last two days and made me too much in a hurry to stop and bother looking at my notes on the pattern. Oh well! Could be worse. Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

Jadielady said...

I will be your cheerleader if you'd like! I've had to bow out completely, some of my fingers went numb from the weight of my project pressing on the joints (durn way I hold the needles).
so I'm banning myself from knitting until fingers feel better.