Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quickie

Just a quick little mostly-pictures post. Little Man has been on a napping strike for several days, but is finally taking a nap. So time is limited and precious and I must go do some work in my house.
Little Man and I have been out weeding the last few mornings. He (looking stylish in his pjs and sunhat) likes to take the weeds back out of the bucket with a stick. Very helpful.

In this picture, Little Man is heading off to play in his playhouse. I love how he looks like a little tiny man in a big big world.



In happy knitting news, my in-laws just got back from a trip to Alaska and they brought me this great knitting pattern book.


I love these sweaters and think I'll try my hand at them. I love stranded work, but unfortunately these are worked on size 0s and 2s. That is going to take a long time. Better plan to make a bigger size than needed.


A few of my favorite things: Little Man pictured with my knitting books and mini-stash (the "current projects" yarn).


And, despite having to head to bed early because of Little Man's nighttime unhappiness, I have gotten this far on my nephew's Wonderful Wallaby. Not bad.


On a happy note, I took Little Man to the doctor and he does NOT have an ear infection. Just a cold and his fourth i-tooth coming through. Off to make myself do some cleaning. Fun, fun! Maybe I'll finish early and get in a little knitting before Little Man gets up. Probably not, but maybe.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your little guy is so cute! Every once in awhile my daughter goes on nap strikes too! I feel like I can't get anything done ;)

Your Wallaby is looking awesome, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Sarah said...

I just love the Dale of Norway pattern books for babies...at least fair isle on size two needles goes a little faster when it's for a baby or toddler than when it's for yourself! :)

Lydee said...

Love the pictures!

Haley said...

Good point, Sarah. That's a nice way to look at it. Thank you Alice and Lydee for the compliments.