Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bonus Post

Just a little bonus post to share a few pictures.

First, I made another lovey. This one is for Kensington, the daughter of my wonderful insurance agent. I was all out of silky material so I used a cute little cotton instead. I think the lovey turned out right cute. If you have a little extra time, check out Kensington's mom's blog. She's a new stay-at-home mom and would probably appreciate a nice comment. If you live in the McKinney area and need an insurance agent, I highly recommend her dad--Andrew Shull.




Also, John got in one of his toy boxes yesterday. It was adorable. I took pictures.




3 comments:

The Saunderses said...

Are you familiar with etsy.com ? You should sell your stuff on there-so cute! I got my baby bedding on there.

Yarnhog said...

Cute lovey!

Cute kid, too.

rackersfamily said...

I know the Shulls. They go to our church. Shay's blog is on my blog. Isn't baby Kensington the cutest baby!!