Thursday, October 30, 2008

The One?

Remember how I was going to buy myself a bag from 1154Lill with my birthday money I've been saving since March?

Well, I had pretty much given up on the idea. There are over 150 to choose from (I think, there are a LOT), but I just couldn't decide. Part of the problem is that they have limited quantities of each fabric--so each time I thought I had decided then one of the fabrics would no longer be available. But a bunch of new ones just came out and I think I have found the right ones in the right combination.


What do you think? It's the Andi bag in Coming Up Daisies, with Red Basket Weave at the base of the straps and on the interior, Bowtie Weave on the strap and Moroccan Tiles in the inside pocket. I think I love it!

Happy Belated Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Jadielady said...

Absolutely lovely! I went to the page when you first posted it, and I agree, its just too many excellent things to choose from. I hope you enjoy it :)