Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm not at home so I don't have anyway to upload cute pics to this post, but I wanted to take a moment and wish you all a Merry Christmas! Christmas Eve has always been a special part of our Christmas celebrations so I am feeling especially festive tonight. Hope you all have a wonderful wonderful Christmas! We are having a wild and often crazy time with family and I can't wait to blog all about it when the craziness is over. Merry Christmas to you all! And to my Virginia family and my Texas family (you know who you are), I miss you and hope Santa is good to you all. Love ya!

Wishing you peace, love and laughter this Christmas!

3 comments:

bodoba said...

hope you have fun with family and look forward to the pics! :)

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Merry Christmas! I hope the boys enjoyed it!

Lydee said...

merry christmas! safe travels back home.