Monday, December 14, 2009

Not our Christmas card pictures

These aren't our Christmas card pictures, but I kind of wish they were. This year I did a photocard for the first time. I was so excited when a friend shared the code to get 50 free photocards from seehere.com. This meant I didn't have to go through a painful photoshoot (or photoshoots) trying to get the perfect picture of both boys together. I could use individual shots and just put them on one card. However, I still struggled to get a good picture of J and had to order the cards by November 30th to get them free... so I settled on a card that had two pics of each boy and I love the pics of N, but J's pics are just okay. Anyway, the other day I was at the Dollar Tree and found these stockings for just $1 each and I couldn't resist:


And then they were off like two Mexican jumping beans:
Merry Merry, everyone!

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

SOOOO cute! i sent mine out later b/c i didn't get a pic of the 3 of us, so had to make do with what you described....

Fanboy Wife said...

Those photos are hilarious!