Monday, July 2, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Flickr Edition

It's Top Ten Tuesday again. I decided to do another quick one this week. I apologize if it's not very interesting. Please feel free to make suggestions for future Top Ten Tuesday topics.


This week's Top Ten Tuesday topic is "My Most 'Interesting' Photographs According to Flickr." Although I post plenty of other photos to Flickr, apparently my knitting photos are the most interesting to the Flickr world. Feel free to check out the rest of my Flickr account to see if you agree. To get more info about the items in each picture, click on the picture title to link to the Flickr page complete with detailed descriptions.




2 comments:

Lydee said...

Oh my gosh, I can't decide which is my favorite. Love the boogie vest, love the frog (he's adorable), little man makes a great model, love the scarf...

sophanne said...

I think the raglan cardigan looks like a picture for a knitting book.

When I began exploring the top down book, I had to have needles in hand to really see what she was talking about- it's mind filling for sure- not light reading.

Maybe the top ten ways you manage to keep Little Man occupied during a long car trip!