Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Fun in Photos

Sorry for the long blog break, but I've been busy getting ready for my family (my sister, mom, nephew and niece)'s visit and then enjoying hanging out with them. They were only here for 4 days which was way too short, but we squished in lots of fun times (and silliness). Here are a few pics of our fun:

At the Zoo


At the Pool

In the BackyardWe made "white mud" out of toilet paper, ivory soap and water. It was really easy and lots of fun. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, these are just a few pics of all the fun we had. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family. Can't wait to see them (and the rest of the gang) at the beach in July.

2 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

That looks like so much fun!

About the white mud - any particular ratios to use with those ingredients, or do you just mess with it until it works?

Lydee said...

cute! love that white mud!