Monday, May 11, 2009

Ribbit Ribbit

Here's another little lovey doll I made.

This one is for a friend who just had her second little boy. He's also the recipient of the pinwheel blanket. Anyway, I found out she was doing his room in a frog theme so I decided to make him a little frog lovey. The green side is a REALLY soft furry kind of fabric, kind of like the dotted moxie, but softer. The back side is a fun little animal print I had bought a while back that is also really soft. Since one of the animals is a frog, I decided it would make the perfect backing for my frog lovey. I'm not great at embroidering the faces, but I still think this little guy turned out pretty cute. I hope little Baker will love it!

3 comments:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

The froggie is too cute! And little ones always love those soft, floppy toys.

At Home Mommy Knits said...

How adorable! Too cute. I also wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

Cat said...

really darn cute!