I finished putting the buttons on Oscar's sweater. I did end up redoing the button band to make tighter button holes. More details on the sweater here. I followed the pattern for a size 2, but it seems a little on the short side. Oscar's a little on the short side so hopefully that will be okay.
I'm getting closer to finishing my pinwheel blanket, but I ran out of blue yarn so it's on hold momentarily. I'm doing it on circular needles and it looks like a giant beret.
So I had to be silly and try it on for B. He thought it was very Rastafarian.
While I'm waiting for a chance to run back to the knit shop for the blanket yarn, I started on my second Ike-a-saurus for Ike's older brother.
That's all the news for now. Happy Knitting, everyone!