Monday, June 8, 2009

Movie Monday: For His Grandparents Edition

We checked a book of Mother Goose nursery rhymes out of the library recently. J LOVES it! Here are some videos of him "reading" the book to me. Only his grandparents will want to watch them all, but I just couldn't decide on just one to upload.



This is the longest movie. J is reading "Little Boy Blue" first. He doesn't really know this one so he made it up based on the pictures. He called the woman "Old Mother Goose." Next, he reads "Hey Diddle, Diddle" or as he calls it, "Hey Fiddle, Fiddle." He's more familiar with this one so he does a pretty good job with it.




This one is J "reading" Hickety Pickety My Black Hen. It's another new one so he has a little trouble. He calls it "Old Mother black chicken." He cracks me up!




This was another new nursery rhyme for J. Could you figure out what it was? This was "It's raining. It's pouring. The old man is snoring." J's version totally cracked me up!




The last one was one of J's old favorites--Humpty Dumpty. He does a pretty good job with this one. My favorite part is his ending "together togain."

For those who took the time to watch these, I hope they made you smile. Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: