Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ribbing Marathon Update

I have finally completed my ribbing marathon--53 rows of 1 x 1 ribbing with around 250 stitches per row. Now I only have 22 rows of seed stitch with almost 300 stitches per row and then I'm done. Still a good amount of knitting, but I'm getting close to the end. Can't wait to see what this shrug actually looks like on, but don't want to waste the time taking it off the needles to try it on now. Hope it fits my sister and she likes it. Fingers crossed.


This is just the strangest garment--the ribbing is a big tube that will be both the back of the shrug and the neck trim. Hard to picture this tube being a cute cardigan-like garment, but that's the plan. Again, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Kate (KnitsInClass) said...

Cheers to you on your extreme endurance of both 1x1 rib and seed stitch!