Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dear Neighbors...

Dear Neighbors,
I'm just writing to let you know that my boys and I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into decorating your houses for Halloween. It is so much fun walking down to the park and enjoying all the fun decorations we pass along the way. N really likes to point out all the pumpkins. I think the scarecrows are nice looking. J loves it all. He loves the ghosts and black cats and spiders. He even likes the skeletons. However, we all agree. That this:



Yes, this:
Is a little creepy. What's up with that?


Although I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm sure not everyone enjoys our lovely homemade decorations...


Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you and yours have a great one!

5 comments:

Lydee said...

agreed. the head is creepy. ew.
love the homemade decorations though, adorable!

Yarnhog said...

Happy Halloween!

My husband and boys go all out on the decorations for Halloween. Every year we have little kids refuse to come up the front walk because it's too scary. They take this as a sign of success.

Carol said...

the head is very creepy!

Nicole B. said...

funny!

bodoba said...

awww your little pumpkins are soo cute! did a double take on the head...thought it was a real person at first.