Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, Monday!

It's Monday and life is a bit hectic and crazy and possibly spinning out of control right now, but I don't feel like getting into that. So here is some happy news: I think I finally got a decent fit on my Rusted Root. I'm doing the XS, but added some extra rows in the raglan. It's not perfect, but I think I will wear it and enjoy it. Here's my progress as of Saturday... (Please excuse the night time/no flash photo.)

And as of Sunday... It's coming along!


And Little Man continues to learn new tricks.

Yes, those are yogurt cups that he is expertly balancing on his toes. Very nice, huh? Yes, America's Got Talent, here we come!

Knitting and my little man--two things I can guarantee will eventually make me smile. Hope you're having a smiling day!

4 comments:

Strawberry said...

how did you change the picture at the top (you know the text background?)

please tell me on my blog

www.dianaadventures.blogspot.com

(when you have free time)

Diana ^.~

Sarah said...

Your rusted root is so cute!

Yarnhog said...

At least the yogurt cups are empty. Your Rusted Root looks good. Nothing like a little hard experience, hmm?

Carol said...

Your rusted root looks great.