Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top Ten Tuesday: Kick-in-the-Butt Edition

In all my wallowing and worrying, I almost forgot that today is Tuesday, Top Ten Tuesday, that is. So I decided to kick myself in the butt (I have to do that on a semi-regular basis; it's really quite a fete.) and think about all the positive things in my life. Thus this week's upbeat Top Ten Tuesday topic:

Top Ten Reasons I Know I am Extremely Blessed


10. I live in a home in a safe neighborhood with nice neighbors and good schools.

9. I was able to go to college and even grad school without incurring tons of debt. How amazing is that? Thank you, Mom and Dad and graduate student work opportunities!

8. I have the time and ability to interact with many wonderful people everyday through fun blogs and places like Flickr.

7. I have found a hobby that I love doing and that results in great gifts to give to those I love. (You guessed it--knitting!)

6. I was raised to truly love and cherish animals and I have two of the sweetest mutts ever.

5. I've been able to stay home with my son for the last 17 months and feel so lucky to have been able to do it.

4. I have an incredible family including parents who are still happily married, the best twin sister a girl could have, a big brother who only sometimes still beats up on me, wonderful nephews and a precious niece, nice in-laws, and lots of crazy aunts, uncles and cousins.

3. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and puts up with the fact that I have sub par cleaning skills and next-to-nothing, sporadically-used cooking skills.

2. I have a sweet little boy who is generally healthy and very loving.

1. I get to enjoy my husband and son and family (via phone) and friends every day.

Yes, I am extremely blessed. Hope your life is also filled with many blessings.

1 comment:

Lydee said...

What a wonder blog. I love your top ten tuesdays!